How do I access the new MindManager 2022 User Guide

jrosenfield shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi there,

I looked on the MindManager Help page and didn't see the link to the new user guide (manual). Could someone provide the web link? Thanks,

Jack

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

The MindManager Windows 22 Help Guide is available here - Welcome to MindManager for Windows Help - MindManager (mindjet.com)

I also suggest you take a look at the various tutorials located within the product by going to File>Learning.

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Thanks for your response Marian. I did find the link to the pdf User Guide under User Other Resources / Access other resources. Alas when clicking on the link I got the following message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access Denied</Message>

<RequestId>5845MFMDM6888FSP</RequestId>

<HostId>pLd1yDHBUnK9D+1x8dVMW5HHU7a3IxTscQrQdkC26oeX8zJH8gFI4uOpEp/L2E8W0j5zgTsbwPQ=</HostId>

</Error>

Would you be in a position to report this to MindManager Support. Perhaps they could fix the issue so that the download would function? Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jack

photo

I wonder what new features are there compared with 2021 version. I donwloaded the trial version of 22 but it looks very similar. Co-editing was something already implemented so not sure what else is there or if I am missing something. I normally upgrade every year when I see new features that allows more creativity and improve the work substantianly but so far I am not convince what is the value of this version. I wish someone can point me to the aha! features of this year that can make me change my mind.

photo

I also have difficulties spotting anything new in MM22 :-(

photo

As Ary says, the release notes list the changes: https://www.mindmanager.com/latest-release-notes-windows-english - but basically you are right.

The new features in the Windows version relate mainly to co-editing and Snap Queue map part sharing and both these features are available only via a full subscription and not with a perpetual licence or MSA/UPP agreement. Most of the other changes are mostly improvements in existing features.

It would seem that the Windows version is marking time while the Mac version catches up. The changes in the Mac version are much more substantial and bring it closer to the Windows version. Interestingly the release notes for the Mac version are in a published map rather than a PDF: https://share.mindmanager.com/#publish/EGhdr3eA4tFvHM7dGmhwNuu7OUt0UChKhMfKicUj

photo

MM didn't even bother to update the front page (templates). Exactly same in MM22 as in MM21, even still saying "NEW" at slide deck :-/

151a70805e8108832a65da02638110b0

photo

Read the releasenotes to find out the new and improved features.

---