Gantt view is not integrated with custom workdays. Saturday/Sunday are hardcoded

rfgph h. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered
Best Answer
photo

Hello Rfgph,

If you created this map before adding Saturday and Sunday as Workdays, you will need to adjust the calendar options for the specific file.

1. With the file open, open the Task Pane and then click on 'Calendar & task option's.

2. Add Saturday and Sunday as workdays.

3. Reopen the Gantt Chart and you should now be able to drag tasks to Saturdays and Sundays.

ba0a5962c76f75b4b29c1882ce7ce5db

Best regards,

-Marian

Replies (3)

photo

As soon as I delegate a task to a resource, i believe it does take the calender for the resource.

However, The weekend is still not counted, so you may be right

photo

Hello Rfgph,

If you created this map before adding Saturday and Sunday as Workdays, you will need to adjust the calendar options for the specific file.

1. With the file open, open the Task Pane and then click on 'Calendar & task option's.

2. Add Saturday and Sunday as workdays.

3. Reopen the Gantt Chart and you should now be able to drag tasks to Saturdays and Sundays.

ba0a5962c76f75b4b29c1882ce7ce5db

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

I have created maps after setting custom workdays in [File > Options > Task Info]. I have restarted the software, but it didn't work. New maps are always created with (sat/sun)day as weekends. But your method has worked, thank you so much. Since we don't create too many maps, this is an acceptable solution. MindManager is definitely a real mind manager with no close alternative. Thanks to all of you

photo

This video shows how to activate Saturday and Sunday for the task info.

https://vimeo.com/508372315

Regards,

Andreas

---