How to Copy and Paste from Word to Topic Notes so that you get the images?

HNTB shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

When copying images from Word, Outlooks, etc.. into a maps Topic Notes the images don't display. I know in previous version of MindManager I was able to do this. I just upgraded to 21, and now this doesn't work. Are there any settings or workaround other than saving every image locally and the using the Insert Image function.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

We cannot reproduce the issues described. Please open a case with our Technical Support Team and they will help troubleshoot -

MindManager Support

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Has this been resolved?

I have the same issue.

I don't seem to be able to paste images anywhere in MindManager ... I can only insert an image file, but cannot copy and paste an image

photo

It seems to depend on the software doing the copying - it doesn't work with Microsoft TEAMs directly (i.e. copying an image in a TEAMs conversation), but it works if I copy the image using the Snippit Tool. and then MindManagers Paste options become available (instead of being greyed out)

photo

Yes, it ended up being that I had the 32bit version installed and to paste images required the 64. Here is the link they provided for the 64bit install. https://download.mindjet.com/MindManager_64bit_21.1.231_redist.exe Once I installed this version I was able to copy/paste images and they showed up in the note.

photo

Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions can paste images copied from Word and web pages, etc. What's important is that you get the version that matches the version of Windows that you have, ie 32-bit MindManager for 32-bit Windows, and 64-bit MM for 64-bit Windows.

---