Mind Manager keeps crashing

Jaime D. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

My Mind Manager (Version 13.2.204) keeps crashing. It works for a few minutes and then crashes. I need help.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Jaime,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing frequent crashes. I would suggest you to submit a case to our Technical Support team along with some common steps which leads to the crashing with MindManager version and macOS you are on.

Meanwhile you can also try the steps below to do clean install of MindManager 13.2.204:

1. First uninstall /remove existing MindManager Mac 13 from your Application folder.
  2. Before you reinstall version 13.2, please download and run this application to fully wipe MindManager from your system.
  3. Next, reinstall MindManager (version 13.2) using the download link.
  4. Upon launching the software, you will be prompted to create an account or sign in to an existing one,you can use the same account to sign into version 13.2.

Please let me know if above steps helped resolving your issue.

Thanks,

Shilpa

photo

I’d say that generally the Mac version is much less stable that the Windows version…

photo

Hi,

I'm having the same issues as Jaime D.described.

Can you please confirm if any hotfix has been or is being developped?

I'm using the trial version and soon will be obliged to consider other sw solutions if the Mac version doesn't get more fluent and stable.

Best regards,

Pedro Martins

photo

Hi Pedro,

Please contact MindManager Support here and they should be able to provide you new build we created with fixes for crashes.

MindManager Support

Best regards,

Shilpa

---