Mindmanager and SharePoint - check in as draft?

Max A. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Is it possible to check in my mindmanager file stored in a SharePoint library as a draft?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Max,

MindManager only checks in full versions of the file. While the file is checked out, MindManager saves any changes to the drafts folder on your local device (default) or the SP server.

e6759e9128c7be66a8a25d4f8de4c324

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

What are the reasons that the MindManager app by default and with no options checks in a document as a Major version.? All other apps I know about towards a Sharepoint library follow the standard to store as a Minor as default with the option to select Major version or overwrite current draft (minor) version. This if library setting is configured to have both minor and major versions. Should this not be a decision by the user and not a one and only option decided by the MindManager app? It must be possible by the Sharepoint API to give You the option to give the user the opportunity to select what version to be.

/Stefan

photo

What are the reason that MindManager app by default and with no options checks in a document as a Major version.? All other apps I know about towards a Sharepoint library follow the standard to store as a Minor as default with the option to select Major version or overwrite current draft (minor) version. This if library setting is configured to have both minor and major versions. Should this not be a decision by the user and not a one and only option decided by the MindManager app? It must be possible by the Sharepoint API to give You the option to give the user the opportunity to select what version to be.

/Stefan

---