How do I change my log-in password?

JP J. shared this question 2 years ago
Discussion Open

I would like to change the password I use for logging-in to MindManager.

How may I do this?

Replies (3)

photo

Is there a I forgot my password option? Use that and create your new

photo

Is this really the only way to change a log-in password?

photo

No.

Ofcourse you can change your password if you log in to your account and change it there in your profile.

photo

I do not see an option in the application for changing passwords. I am kinda new to this, though, and may be overlooking something. I would prefer to not use the forgot my password option unless I absolutely have to because in other apps this has backfired and I don't want to risk it.

photo

Same for me - I don't see an option to change passwords in profile. Can you send a screenshot or description of where that would be?

photo

I have been beating up the support people about his for a long time. I've found the Community Forums so now I can vent here!!!!

"Ofcourse you can change your password if you log in to your account and change it there in your profile."

That's the thing. One might fully expect that to be the case, but it doesn't seem to be. Worse, if you go to https://www.mindmanager.com/en/support/ and scroll to the bottom of that (and other) page, you'll find a "My Account" link that is, I assume, and ancient relic from a forgotten time and seems to have no ability help with current "accounts".

I really love MindManager and honestly couldn't function without it, but some of the "infrastructure" around the software/service is lacking!

When I asked on a support chat how to change my password, I was told to use the "forgot your password?" function.

---