TAG +smart rule

Jörg shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Is it not possible to create this automatically with a smart rule ?

I didn't find a solution...

Tag inthrough the box namecbfcf19866e33920e612f354ce366d68

Best Answer
photo

Hi Waten,

I'm afraid it isn't possible to do this, at least not with a SmartRule.

While topic text can be used as a trigger in a SmartRule, it isn't on the list of effects you can apply.

Replies (5)

photo

I'm a little confused by your question, but I assume the rule is to add the "test TAG" tag to any topic name containing the word "test", and the issue is that it isn't working on the central topic.

If that's the case I can't reproduce the problem. I can create a map in which the central topic is tagged if it contains the trigger word. I don't know what is causing your problem (if that is the problem), and you might have to put in a request for technical support.

photo

Alex..sorry for my inaccurate question4d942298eebd070863d9eb31339a25a3

If I create a new topic, the topic have not realy a name.

Now I add the new topic with a tag "test TAG".

In step 3 I would create a smart rule which use this name of this "test TAG" to create the name inside the topic name.

I didn't find a solution for this smart rule...

photo

Hi Waten,

I'm afraid it isn't possible to do this, at least not with a SmartRule.

While topic text can be used as a trigger in a SmartRule, it isn't on the list of effects you can apply.

photo

Apologies Jörg - I just realised I had some sort of brain fade and I’ve been calling you Waten, who was the person I’d just responded to on another thread.

photo

don't worry Alex, you didn't mix up anything ... I changed my pseudonym "Waten" to my real first name "Jörg"

---