Cannot open drop box files

Cory E. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I get this meesage "

Upgrade your browser to use DropboxYour current browser is not supported. We support the latest versions of the following browsers:

I updated mind manager 2020 for windows I have chrome and the other browsers

Replies (2)

photo

will not let me add place dropbox

photo

Hello Cory,

MindManager 2020 and earlier versions utilizes Microsoft WebView Internet Explorer controls for the internal browser and web page support within the application. Dropbox ended support for Internet Explorer in October 2020.

In order to use Dropbox, you will need to upgrade to MindManager 21.1 which now utilizes the Microsoft WebView2 Edge control.

Please contact your account manager or MindManager Support to explore your upgrade options.

Contact MindManager - Sales and Support

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

This might not suit your setup but another option is to sync Dropbox with a local folder on your computer. Make this the default folder; when you save files there they will be synced to Dropbox automatically.

This is the way my system is set up and it works well. You don’t have to worry about where files are as they are saved both locally and to Dropbox, and you can also access them if the internet is down. You can also do this across multiple computers - the only issue is whether you have enough local storage capacity to do this.

---