Improve the MM Go Snap interface
- Make no distinction between adding a picture and adding text
- Offer a standard dialogue box with all information types present: topic text, picture (new or existing), hyperlink, notes
- If not possible, at least make a distinction between topic text (short) and topic notes (long)
- If the user skips the topic text field then simply copy/paste the first three words from the notes field there
- Reposition the Sendmessage button to top-right to avoid erroneously pressing Send instead of Newline
- Make snap queue less messy: Format the queue as a simple mindmap with main topics only. Every snap message becomes a topic with a title and optional a link, notes and a picture thumbnail plus properties for source and timestamp.