Concern about Lack of Updates for MindManager for Mac

Gary T. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I am currently using MindManager for Mac, version 23.0.169. I've noticed that the Mac version has not been updated in over eighteen months, while the Windows version has continuously received new features and updates.

It's concerning that the Mac version seems to be receiving less attention than the Windows version. Both versions should be equally prioritized to ensure that all users, regardless of their operating system, have the best experience with MindManager.

Please confirm if there are any upcoming upgrades planned for the Mac version of MindManager. I trust your team's ability to address this issue and look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Best Answer
photo

I can confirm we have been working on updates for the Mac version of MindManager. The current plan is to release an update for Mac at the same time as version 24 for Windows and Cloud are released.

Replies (1)

photo

I can confirm we have been working on updates for the Mac version of MindManager. The current plan is to release an update for Mac at the same time as version 24 for Windows and Cloud are released.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file